1) 2009-2010 OSP Committee;
CLICK HERE FOR THE LIST OF 2009-2010 OSP @ UofT EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE WITH ALL OSP POSITIONS.
– The OSP at UofT Annual Committee begins in April of the year and ends in April the following year.
– The OSP at UofT Application/Selection process takes place between January and April of each year. The results of the OSP Annual Committee are announced around April/May of each year.
2) OSP committee volunteer opportunity that is currently open which you could try out for;
OSP Off-Campus Representative
We’re looking for dedicated individuals to represent OSP at various different locations/campuses/schools/cities/provinces, etc.
For example, a representative in London, Ottawa, Waterloo, Brampton etc. and also the area you live in 🙂
This position is very flexible as the task depends on whatever you could do to help OSP out and that can range from:
– Contacting community centres/associations in those areas to advertise/fundraise for OSP.
– Help organize a Bakesale/fundraiser or simply arrange for a donation box to be kept for OSP in your respective area.
– Arranging other University campuses/high schools etc to fundraise for OSP and/or organize OSP events (OSP has given talks in a high-school to encourage students to donate, similarly we’ve aided other campus groups to start their own programs in Canada and USA)
– Or simply just letting people in your area know of OSP (via email/word of mouth)
If interested in this position apply by August 31, 2009 at email@example.com. Kindly email us:
– Your name & contact information
– Your education background (year/program of study)
– Why you would like to help out OSP.
– A brief history about yourself and related experience you may have.
– Any other relevant information you think necessary/helpful to your application.
If you may have any questions or would like to know more about the OSP, feel free to ask us.
KINDLY SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT OSP at UofT to EVERYONE!
***Check out this Site for the latest updates, news, and events of OSP at UofT***